Friday, October 12, 2007

Get Your Business Listed - Tip #6

Tonight, I was just over at MagicYellow, the Online Yellow Pages. Visitors can navigate a directory of businesses through a well-crafted category of links or by a search. Searches can be done by keyword, city, state or zip. Business owners can add their information for free. It took me less then six minutes to complete my business listing, which was by far the least amount of time I spent on a free business listing. Of course, an account executive will contact me shortly to verify my category and activate my listing.

Click here to add your business to the MagicYellow Business Directory for FREE!


You can find my listing on the MagicYellow page site here. They have given me a featured link on the right hand side of that page because I qualified for the MagicYellow link program.

The Veesolutions link will remain on the MagicYellow site as long as a link back to them is found on my site (blog actually). If the MagicYellow link is removed from my blog, the Veesolutions link will also be removed from the MagicYellow site.

No comments: